BE SURE TO CHECK BACK HERE REGULARLY TO
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON HOW YOU CAN BE INVOLVED IN WHAT GOD
IS DOING HERE AT GLENWOOD BAPTIST!
- Independance day; we will not have Wendesday Evening Bible Study. Please enjoy some time with your families
- Quarterly Church wide breakfast presented by our Men's Ministry we will begin at 8:30am
- Our Sunday Evening service will be a time of fellowship through an ice cream social and a men's cake bake. The cake must be fully baked by the man he is to recieve no assistance. There will be multiple categories and prizes. Please come be a part of this fun fellowship!
- LifeLine Screening will be held here in our activities center. You can find out more information by calling 1-800-324-1851 or go on-line to :www.lifelinescreening.com/community-partners.
- Wendesday night meal at 5:45pm
- The Great Choir Kick-Off! If you like to sing and have some interest in the choir please come join us at 4:30 for this event. We will have a time of fellowship and food, and look at some plans and music for the choir in the upcoming months.
- 3-L Club Meeting when and where to be announced soon.